Returns, refunds and exchanges
Marquis Hoofboot Australia will refund or exchange any goods purchased from us provided they are in a new and unused condition and as long as you notify us within 21 days of the date of invoice. This also applies if you have chosen the incorrect size or if you have changed your mind. If you consider returning the marquis®supergrip hoofboots because you have concerns about the fit, please get in touch and discuss with us first. Often, minor adjustments can be made for the hoofboots to fit well.
Hoofboots that have been modified as per your order, and where these modifications cannot be reversed so that the standard and as new conditions can be reinstated, are not eligible for refunds and exchanges. (E.g. exchanging the metal screws in the soles with plastic screws will not affect eligibility for return. However, hoofboots where new holes have been drilled to change the position of the air chamber cannot be refunded or exchanged.)
Process for returns
- Please email us within 21 days of the date of invoice for the item(s) and state whether you wish to have the items refunded or exchanged.
- The marquis®supergrip hoofboots and any other items must be in the original new and unused condition for returns to be accepted.
- Please return the items to Marquis Hoofboot Australia, 149 Black Range Road, Romsey VIC 3434, Australia
- The items must be returned within 14 days of your notification.
- Proof of purchase must be included in the return.
- Include also your name, address, phone, email and invoice number.
- We are not liable for any items that go missing during shipment. We recommend you chose your postal or courier service that protects you accordingly.
We will post the exchange items to you once we have received the items you are returning in new and unused condition. Delivery cost for products to be refunded or exchanged are to be borne by the purchaser. If you have purchased the marquis®supergrip hoofboots through a retailer, please contact them. If you have purchased our hoofboots through a professional trimmer, and if you have concerns about the size, please discuss with them first, or with us, so we can advise of any adjustments that may be possible for the hoofboots to fit well.
If you prefer a refund rather than exchange, we will refund the items once we have received them in original new and unused condition.
The warranty against defects in material and workmanship applies for 6 months. If you believe there are any such defects, please get in touch so we can work out what is happening. In case of defects in material or workmanship, we will ask you to post the item(s) back to us and we will replace them free of charge. In case of a warranty claim, follow the process and conditions for returns as described above. Warranty claims are accepted for 6 months from the date of purchase.
Please contact us directly for warranty claims even if you have purchased the marquis®supergrip hoofboots through a retailer or trimmer in Australia or New Zealand.
Orders can be cancelled as long as you get back to us before they have been posted out to you. If they have been posted out, the refunds and returns policies apply.
Reminder: Ensure the right sizing before purchase
As with any other hoofboot, please make sure to follow the advice in how to determine the right size for your horse’s hooves. Follow the sizing advice given on this website. In brief: Have a trained barefoot trimmer trim the hooves of your horse. Take measurements of the hooves to be booted within a week of the trim. Take photographs while you are measuring the sole side of the hooves, length and width, as described in the information on sizing on this website, and email these images to us with your order.
If you have made and received your purchase, fit the hoofboots on clean and dry ground. Please contact us if you are not sure whether you have determined the correct size, please do not ride with the hoofboots on. If you have to force the foot into the boot, or if the hoofboot is turning easily around the hoof, you probably have chosen the wrong size. For the best fit, your horse’s hooves should be regularly trimmed with a good barefoot trim.
International Taxes and Duties
Marquis Hoofboot Australia currently only sells within Australia and to New Zealand. Any international taxes and duties are payable by the purchaser.
We are guided by the Australian Privacy Principles (APPs) in the Privacy Act 1988, and the information provided by the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner. We are committed to protecting your privacy. No credit card information will be stored on this website. The information we store from you will generally relate to your order and include your name, postal address, phone number and email. We take all reasonable steps that this information is secure and protected from unauthorised access and misuse. We also do not disclose collected personal information to third parties for such third parties to directly market products and services to you.
All content on this site and our content on our social media outlets, text as well as images, is protected by Australian and international copyright and other intellectual property laws. If you would like to use any of our content, please get in touch to obtain permission. Generally, our images can be used provided their source is acknowledged as marquis-hoofboot-australia.com, but please confirm with us. Users may not do anything which interferes with or breaches those laws or the intellectual property rights in the material.
This website may include third party content which is subject to that third party’s terms and conditions of use.
Information provided on this Website
As part of our customer service, we aim to keep you informed about our products and services. We also aim to inform you about the developments and discussions relevant to current thinking and research about caring for hooves and horses, as relevant for our products and services. In that spirit, we provide information on our online fora such as this website and other social media we entertain. Please bear in mind:
- The information we provide on this website however is not comprehensive and is intended only to provide an overview of the relevant issues, and to inspire to learn more and undertake some research on your own.
- We are making all reasonable efforts that the information we provide and pass on through this website is accurate. Except to the extent implied by applicable law that cannot be excluded or limited, Marquis Hoofboot Australia makes no warranty regarding the information on this website. You must make your own assessment of it and rely on it at your own risk.
The information provided on this website at times includes links to other relevant sites. Please note:
- While we include links to other websites in good faith, we explicitly distance ourselves from the content provided on these linked sites. We do not have any influence on what is presented on those other sites. We cannot be held responsible for any content of any website we provide links to.
- The content there may also change without us knowing and so the link may not be relevant anymore, or the link may be broken.
- Linking to another website does not indicate any relationship between Marquis Hoofboot Australia and the third party owning that site, or any endorsement by us of that third party, its website or the products or services promoted on that website.
We aim for you to have confidence in our products and services, and for the horse to be supported in a way the marquis®supergrip hoofboot has been designed for. This hoofboot is a high performance product of the highest quality, developed, produced and sold with sustainability principles in mind. Part of this is the longevity, durability and reparability of the marquis®supergrip hoofboot which is built into its design. We are building on the research and manufacturing of Tiermedizintechnik GmbH, Germany, and the many satisfied horsepeople who use their products. There are customers who have been using the same model they have purchased more than 15 years ago!
We reserve the right to make changes to the terms and conditions without notice if deemed necessary. Please check regularly when you are using this site and ensure that you keep abreast with any changes, and that you understand our terms and conditions. By using this website, you agree with our terms and conditions set out herein.
We love to hear from you
We encourage you that you get in touch with us if something is not quite working out as you have hoped for with the products you have purchased from us. We are more than happy to discuss with you and find solutions to any problems, and for the horse to be supported in a way the marquis®supergrip hoofboot has been designed for. We of course also would love to hear from you any success stories. Please email us or go to our Facebook page, images are also always welcome.
Products & Prices
Terms & Conditions
. . . . . . . . . .
Some advertising may appear on these pages from time to time. This is a WordPress.com feature that we do not have control of. It helps us to keep the cost down for the running of this website for the time being. If the advertisement is not appropriate, please notify WordPress.
. . . . . . . . . .